Tuesday, August 4, 2015

I Want To...


I Want To...

I want to be happy
I want to travel
I want to to smile 
I want to know great people
I want to sleep under the stars
I want to help others
I want to write something others connect with
I want to be free
I want to be visionary
I want to read books
I want to breath fresh air
I want to watch the sun rise and set
I want to listen to loud music
I want to send post cards
I want to drink coffee
I want to keep things simple
I want to plant trees



I worry that in 80 years I'll be lying on my deathbed, regretting my life because I lived the life others wanted me to live. I don't want to die with that sort of regret. 
What do you want?
_______________________________________________________________________________
Opal has so much homework, she's drowning in paper. And other things. But fear not! She knows how to swim. 

12 comments:

  1. I want to write a book, I want to travel the world. :) love this xx

    http://theenarrative.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Travel the world <3 Your blog is beautiful btw! :)

      Delete
  2. I want to read this post again and again - it gives me nostalgia. :') I'm worried, too, but I suppose this is what to-do lists are for. Maybe you should start one before you're on your deathbed. :) Good luck with your homework, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you can relate :) Thats a good idea xD

      Delete
  3. <3 Thanks for this, Opal. It's beautiful. I want something to hope for, I want to feel content with what I have an who I am, I want to never stop trying my best, I want to love, I want to read

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this!
    There's so many things I want, sometimes I just feel it's too many to count <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does feel overwhelming sometimes, doesn't it? :)

      Delete
  5. I don't want to go through life and then regret the things that I didn't do... But there is a lot I want in life, and though some of the things are short-termed and may sound shallow to others, I just want it. Really bad.

    xoxo Morning
    P.S. Good luck with homework! I know that feeling DX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Know your feels :)
      Haha thank you :)

      Delete
  6. Well, now that you know what you want... GO GET THOSE THINGS! They all sound dreamy and fun. I hope that you get to live that life that you want, and when you're laying on your deathbed, you have someone nearby to listen to your vivid memories and be inspired by the way you lived. :)

    ReplyDelete