Friday, October 23, 2015

Your Favourite Book is Yours



Books are funny things...

Sometimes you like a book everyone hates...

Sometimes they don't make sense...

And there is always one book you are incredibly attached to...

You probably call it your favourite book...

Your favourite book doesn't have to have a message...

It doesn't have to be a best seller...

It doesn't have to be a classic...

Your favourite book should be one that you respond to...

One you understand and love...

You can read it over and over...

Because to you, it's a small miracle.

Tell me about you favourite book(s)! 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Opal's favourite book happens to be a classic- The Great Gatsby. She's read it over and over and over and loves it more each time. 

14 comments:

  1. "it's a small miracle" <-- YES. Although seriously, I don't even know what my fav book is. I can narrow it down to maybe five books but past that, just nope. THEY ARE ALL MIRACLES TO ME. And these gifs are fabulous -- especially the Leia and Marvel ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many good books in the world :) Thanks :)

      Delete
  2. YES YES YES. I have a few favorite books, and they're all just so special:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Favourite books are defiantly special :)

      Delete
  3. I don't think I could pick an absolute favorite book, but I do love The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton and Entwined by Heather Dixon--and they're about ten billion more that are all miracles in their own different ways.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read either of those, so I'll have a look :)

      Delete
  4. I haven't read The Great Gatsby, but these gifs were totally on point! I have two favourites: the Book Thief and To Kill a Mockingbird.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As it happens some of my other favourites are The Book Thief and To Kill a Mockingbird :) I would defiantly suggest giving The Great Gatsby a go! I had to read it several times for it to click :)

      Delete
  5. All the GIF usage. *hugs post* Oh, and I LOVE THE GREAT GATSBY TOO. I wouldn't say it's my top favorite, but it's definitely on my list of favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *hugs her Twilight and H.I.V.E. and Unwind because you have described them loverlyly in like a handful of GIFs and clearly you are wise and educated when it comes to books*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those books :) There are definitely a few that hold that special place.

    ReplyDelete