Sunday, November 20, 2016

Vlog (part 1)!



A few weeks ago I asked you guys for a bunch of questions for my vlog, and here it is! It's only some of your questions because my camera ran out of memory and I didn't notice. I promise I'm going to make another one with the rest of your questions.



Thanks again for the questions guys, hoped you enjoyed watching it!

Have you ever done a vlog? What book do you think everyone should read before they're 18? Do you like watching vlogs, or do you prefer blog posts? 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Opal is in the middle of exam season! 

4 comments:

  1. I loved watching this! (and your voice is so cool too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED WATCHING THIS! I am also so confused on how I was not following your blog. CRAZY! But I fixed all of that! You need to do more blogs!!! Hah, I get sick of so many songs! Interesting question! MATH? Oh girl you are awesome... could never do that!
    Talk soon!
    -V

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is greatest! That view from your room, though. My view in the room I'm in right now is sheep. Probably a kangaroo carcass somewhere. Oh, Australia...

    I love alt, too. Shoutout to The Killers and Arctic Monkeys. I didn't know you wanted to be a math teacher! That's pretty cool. I'm with you on the teaching thing--but I have to work on my math to be a math teacher. :') Maybe Literature?

    ReplyDelete